GO! is the more affordable way to experience all that The Holiday Club has to offer. This product allows you to 'rent' Points so you can experience what it's like going to our resorts and belonging to the best vacation ownership Club in Southern Africa! You can then opt to buy your Points outright later on.
All about THC GO!
Who is this product for?
The GO! Product is for new members who want to rent their Points rather than buy them outright, allowing them to get a taste of our resorts and other key benefits of belonging to the Club. They can then decide later if they want to join the best vacation Club in Southern Africa!
When will my Points be allocated?
Allocation of Points will be after your first 2 payments and then annually on your membership anniversary.
When do my Points expire?
- The 1st year's Points are valid for 12 months.
- Thereafter, your Points are valid for 3 years.
What accommodation do I have access to?
- You have access to accommodation that is within The Holiday Club availability pool, which is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To check where you can go on holiday next, simply check out your annual Private Edition magazine or browse through the resorts directory on our website.
- In addition, you may access other accommodation options via iExchange for a nominal exchange fee, which is charged per booking. See below for more on iExchange.
- Your Private Edition resort directory also indicates which of the resorts have additional inventory courtesy of iExchange. Look out for the Green Bar indicator on the ‘Access Icon’ on each resort which shows you where iExchange brings you this additional inventory (example below):
When can I confirm my first booking?
When two months of payments have been successfully processed, your points will be allocated. Use your points to reserve that long-awaited holiday.
How do I make a booking?
How much is the exchange fee on additional accommodation options via iExchange?
The exchange fee for local bookings is R860 per booking.
The exchange fees for international bookings are R4 199 per booking.
Exchange fees are increased annually in July.
Should you cancel an exchange booking, 50% of this exchange fee will be forfeited.
May I cancel a booking?
Yes, subject to the terms and conditions. Please see Ts and Cs here.
How do I pay my account?
Please click here to see the several convenient ways to pay your account.
May I purchase the Points and take ownership?
Yes, your contract should have this option ticked. If you haven't done so, we will contact you closer to the time to discuss this option.
The process from rental to purchase is seamless and your payments will continue as these are already set in place. The Rental payments you have made up to that point all count towards the purchase price.
Full ownership of the GO! Points will take place once all Rentals and the guaranteed option price amount have been settled in full.
There are different purchase options available. Call 0861 842 729 to discuss the best option for you.
You then become a full Member of The Holiday Club, subject to all the Ts & Cs of the Constitution and Rules of the Club.
To find out more about how The Holiday Club GO! works, please contact us:
0861 THC THC (0861 842 842) | email@example.com