Yes. Points can be transferred to a family member, friend or third party to whom you may have sold your Points.
If you need to transfer your ownership, please follow the following steps or take note of the following information:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Transfer of Ownership (available to download below)
- Copy of new owners' ID or Company Registration, duly authorised
- Complete and submit all documents as detailed under "Required documentation"
- Sign as required
- Make sure all of your accounts have been paid in full
- Scan and send to South Coast Share Transfer Services on email
- An invoice for Transfer Fees will be sent to the prospective new owner for payment (currently R1900 incl vat)
- On transfer both yourself and the new owner will receive acknowledgement on completion of transfer
- Provided documentation is in order, expect approximately 5 - 7 working days for completion of transfer
- South Coast Share Transfer Services may be contacted on 039 688 5380 or email at email@example.com